ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Monday, August 07, 2006

A redhead with two sticks on a mission

So the hubster constantly teases about my "UFO" habit. For all of the non-knitters who read this, that would be "unfinished object". I went on a finishing frenzy this weekend and finished a tank, a wrap sweater, and sweater that has been frogged (ripped-out, re-done, revised) a bizzillion times (love the instructions Rowan prints sometimes). I don't have a forever-frogged sweater with me at the moment because the recipient loved his sweater so much, he wore it home in 90 degree weather with the fear that I will take it back from him. Don't worry I'll post that one later.

This one is the "Waterlily Tank" by Katy Ryan in Interweave Knits Summer 2006. I used 3 hanks of Colinette Giotto in "Fire". I didn't change the pattern except I didn't do the provisional cast-on at the bottom. I'm ready for my close-up Mr. De Mill.
Rebecca wrap sweater. So tired of this one I can't even post the details. Bleh, I hate working with Mohair.
My flowers are cute at least.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home