ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Has Someone Seen My Mojo?

Did it go on vacation without me? WTF? I don't feel like spinning. I can barely get in a row of knitting? What is happening to me? Oh this is so bad folks. I received a blog award for how fast I knit normally. It's March and all I've given you is a measly pair of socks. IT'S MARCH AND ONLY ONE FO TO SHOW FOR MYSELF! *sigh*

Well, I can peg my lack of fiber mojo on a few things, but I am actually quite better now. I've lost 10 lbs, kicked my Diet Coke habit (it's only a treat now), kicked Sweet n Low, and get my ass on the eliptical for 4 miles a day on the weekend. My life and work are back on track so why cannot I not locate the whereabouts of my mojo.


Welp, when in doubt...hug a bulldog

...or three.

That always makes me happy. That would be Nesa (my friend Wendy's dog to the left), Lulu (my friend, Lexi's 6 month old), and Scrumpy (Lexi's male rescue bullie). I went to Florida this past week for Wendy's birthday and gots lots of bulldog and kitteh lovin' from Moo-Moo. I'll check back in this weekend and give you the skinny on the Jacksonville Highland games and a redneck tree swing. Trust me, it's pretty rich.

I did start the "Lauren" cardigan by Ann Weaver out of my yarn from Rhinebeck so I will photograph in the light tomorrow. It's a weird color to photo in the lightbox. I'm just hoping the mojo returns sometime soon....it was so rude of it to go on vacation without me. Boo hiss.

9 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good for you, getting all those chemicals out of your diet! I am always amazed at how much of what is sold as "food" is poison!

Thanks for the kitty and puppy pics!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Robin said...

You're looking good, lady! I like the pic of you and the bulldog - very cute! Sounds like you are doing a lot of good things for yourself - don't worry on the mojo, it will return. Have a great weekend!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger CrazyFiberLady said...

Mojo is a mysterious thing that comes and goes like the tides. I haven't a clue why it goes away or what makes it come back. I do hope it returns soon!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Congrats on the all the good stuff. Sorry about your mojo. Can I just say you make holding up a bulldog look easy! I love this picture of you and him. And aren't they all just so cute.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger R a i n said...

Oh dear, I know the feeling but I know you'll get yours back soon and then there'll be no stopping you!!

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

Sorry to hear, my advice on the mojo, get all your girlfriends together and have a party. That is always good for my soul, though not my productivity the day after. Just have fun, it makes the world seem better and reminds you that there is a lot of good out there.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Ina said...

Nice crowd of bullies! And yay you for all the healthy changes!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Milly said...

Everyone should have a bully, they make the best knitting supervisors!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger R a i n said...

Ello - stopping by to check if you're okay and hoping your mojo's back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home