ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

FO- Mickey Socks ----aka Tammy is no longer hopping around on one foot socks

Seriously, the mojo is back and I finally finished the mate to my poor, SIL's Mickey sock. She's been hopping on one foot since February. I just lost any effort to knit and thank goddess it's back. Soooooooooo here they are and they are loud! They were fun to knit. These are my second pair of Leyburns that I've knit now.
Pattern: Have a Magical Day Mickey Socks, otherwise the Leyburn Socks by MintyFresh (Pepperknit)
Yarn: Knitivity Sock in colorway "Rodentia" (get it? get it?)
Needles: Size 2 addi circs (magic loop)
Recipient: MY SIL--her tootsie's modelled here (except the sock blockers, of course).
See how cute they are in Mickey Crocs?
You see I support her Mouse habit.

3 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Love those socks and the colors look so bright and cheerful.

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Aponi said...

OMG - Mickey crocs!!!!! Want!!!!

The socks are lovely!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Awesome! Not sure if my retinas will ever recover though. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home