ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Long time no post

Well I have been a horrible blogger but
a very good worker, hence my long hiatus.
At least we have some knitting to look at.

Central Park Hoodie
Tahki New Tweed (discontinued)











Roland's "We call them pirates" hat variation.
Original patterning by Miss Hello Yarn.














Lotus Blossom Tank from Interweave Knits
Spring 2006
3 skeins of Southwest Trading Co. Bamboo














Alpaca cabled purse for my girl Jo-Jo's
birthday.













2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Robin said...

What did you think of the Lotus Blossom Tank? I have this one on my list (and even have the yarn in stash) and haven't made it yet.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Well you know my story. I wish I never made it now. It's ill-fitting as all get out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home