ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Progress...I haz it.

Well I do have something to show for myself. I am almost finished the green gable. I should be attaching some sleeves tonight and hopfully we can model a finished wool.sweater.in.80.degree.weather....yes fabs. At least I'll have a new sweater to wear in the Fall.

I hope everyone has had a safe Memorial Day. Have you hugged a veteran today? I have. My grandfather.

In dedication, to all our brothers and sisters who have served our country to preserve the way you and I are able to live our lives everyday. From the bottom of my heart...THANK YOU.

3 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

ooooh green! ugh don't you hate that, finishing something you can't wear for months! grrrr. :-)

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Bea said...

The sweater is lookign good! I haven't managed to hug a veteran today. The ones I know live too far away!

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited to see your GG! Mine is nearing the finish on the body, and then on to the sleeves. I love that sweater!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home