ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

In lieu of a frontal lobotomy, a new haircut and WIP will have to do

When I am stressed, I sometimes become irrational for a change in the scenery so I went and had like 6 inches chopped off my hair. Trust me, it was dry, raggedy and it needed it. They also straightened, added some long layers, and thinned it a little for me. I hardly straighten my hair anymore because it was like a horse's mane. I know I'm complaining about a gift, but geez trying to get a roll brush through this is a production. I have the mental battle wounds from my mom trying to comb my hair when I was younger.


Didn't think my hair could get that straight, did ya?

And with stress I also start new things as if I don't have enough to finish. New bright cheerful colors were the medicine I needed. After seeing Sairy's Wicked, it prompted me to want a comfy sweater with a kangaroo pouch, Remember that 100 purewool.com I bought a few months ago in the "Poison" colorway?
Yeah, hellooooooo lover.


Oh and just to clarify, that isn't a dye lot change in my mom's Lush and Lacy Cardigan. It photographed strange and I panicked when I saw it on the computer. All is well with that sweater in case you noticed and was afraid I would snap in two if you did. LOL

7 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Cute hair!

Love the colors in the new sweater!

Deep breaths woman. Deep breaths!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Scha-wing! Your hair looks grogeous! Last time I was super stressed at work I had the urge to put a big blue streak in my hair. I didn't though. Maybe next time. Poison is shaping up to be a rocking Wicked. Gotta knit that sweater too.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I absolutely adore the new hair!! Super cute!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Love the new do and the new sweater.

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, look at that hair! Of course, I'm partial to curls (with good reason), but that looks lovely. You're braver than I!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger R a i n said...

Love the hair!! You look gorgeous!!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

I love the hair cut!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home