ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Oh where oh where has my knitting mojo gone, oh where oh where can it be......


Well I suck at posting, but we can blame my job for that. I'm beat. Beat to the point I am not satisfied with anything lately including my knitting. Ack. Still knitting though but the loss of mojo resulting from some rather frequent frogging in the last few weeks.


But on a happier note, I traveled to Munich for work and stumbled on the one knitting shop right in the center of town. I bought 5 skeins of a lovely Lang Millie Colori in jewel tones. Love! These little soft jems are destined for Argosy. I'm about half way through the second ball. Argosy has been one of those "when I feel like it" projects.


Anyhooooo, I will leave you with a little picture of the newest member of the fam., Mr. Ozzy, my parent's new pup. Don't let the cuteness fool you. He's all BOY.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home