ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sleeves of Neanderthalic Proportions

So I decided to try on Green Gable last night since I was up to the collar....uh hmmm we have a problem. My gauge was spot on, I followed the pattern...what happened to my sleeves? Any lower and I'd be grazing my knuckles on the floor like a modern day caveman! Ok that totally doesn't work huh? Modern.day.caveman...right.. ehh um never mind.


I kind of feel like the Green Giant. I like the cables and I've been so excited about this sweater so I will not be deterred by my jacked-up sleeves. Hopefully, I will have a fixed sweater by the weekend so I can model it in 80 degrees, 'cause that's how I roll.
I take matters into my own hands, people. I will not be bullied by what I thought was a perfect gauge swatch.
Trust me my lovelies, this will hurt me more than it will hurt you............get the wine...we're going to have a little confetti party.

3 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Well excepting the sleeves I think its really pretty!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Robin said...

I love the center cable in the back and the color is gorgeous!!! So are you thinking of cutting the sleeves, ripping a bit, and then regrafting them back together? I *still* need to do that with my Klaralund sweater that has similar-length sleeves.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

ooooh so pretty! Um what are you doing with those scissors? You're making me nervous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home