ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Stitch n Bitch n Hitched

Sairy and her longtime beau, John were married today in a lovely ceremony in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania. My SIL, Tammy and I have had the pleasure of knowing Sairy through our SnB group and have gotten to know and love her dearly. We have really been looking forward to being there on her special day. We can even clean up quite well.

"The hubs" looks spiffy, no?

And we finally got a picture of just Tammy and I at the wedding.



Here we are with our lervely princess bride. Isn't she gorgeous?


We were also rather mesmerized by the colorful "bears on parade" throughout the town.
Oh and since I know some of you have been curious as to my mystery project on Ravelry.....I made the Summer Shawlette from Interweave for Sairy. I didn't know if it would work with her gown or not, but I thought, "what the hell, right?" She wore it last night at her rehearsal. I neglected to get a picture to post to the blog and ravelry, completely unlike me. I will beg and plead for the lovely princess bride to send me a picture of her with it when she gets back from her honeymoon. *bats eyelashes and pleads silently to the princess bride*


Congratulations Sarah and John!


May you have a lifetime of laughter and happiness.

9 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger R a i n said...

Cute pics. Hope you get the pic from her soon!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

I love that dress you're wearing!

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Congrats to Sarah and John!

I think you all looked lovely.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Congrats to your friends on their marriage!! Great picture of you and "the hubs"! Your hubs reminds me of my Jim, a little bit. I like your dress!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Awwww!! Y'all look so awesome!! Glad you had fun!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Everyone looks so fine & fancy! Congrats to Sairy! Cute bears too. I guess you can't sit on them or you'd have photos of everyone on the bears.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger KubusKrafts said...

Looking very spiffy! And I can testify that the shawl was beautiful.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

You guys looked great, and congrats to Sairy!!

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all look great-what is the necklace you're wearing? Looks like Topaz? Very cool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home