ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Just a few yards more....ack!



Ok so on a whim last weekend I started and YES finished the body of this shrug. I'm stuck in shrugland lately. I just want them and more of them. Don't ask. I have no clue.

So I used 4 skeins of Catalina Yarns Alpaca Worsted doubled in a coral color. Love! Love! Love!

I forgot one little bitty detail. What color am I using for the trim? So back to The Woolly Lamb we go and score a really pretty cream color in the same yarn. Perfect! Uhhh almost, see I ran out and underestimated by about 1 yard. Yes, my friends a very sad day. So FO pics will have to wait until the yarn is received this week.

Can we just say !$@#&!!@@!@!???!!! and !@#@#$!!!!?!%^*!. Ahem. There. I'm done. Nothing more to see here.

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Kelley said...

I love that pattern. It is very pretty. I can't wait to see it on you when it is done.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Thanks Kelley. Just got the yarn by luck let me tell you. If I keep pushing away from the computer at 5:30 like a normal person, I may actually have a FO by Sat. Then the project I have been avoiding like the plague cause it's wonking and there's sewing involved. I think you know what's next.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home