ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

2 FOs to share but photoless today

Yes friends, the knitting dry spell is over. I have finished by Puff-sleeve cardie from Fitted Knits by Stephanie Japel. I also rec'd the yarn to finish the crocheted edge on my Garn Studio bolero.

Pictures this weekend I PROMISE. They are already in the camera but I don't have my cord with me to transfer. I'm in the Cranford office of my company for a Project Leader Summit. Doesn't that make it sound like I'm all important like a NATO summit or something? ahem. *not*.

2 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I am such a procrastinator about picture uploading myself. I read this article last week about the new generation of digital cameras with Wi-fi incorporated into them, so you can upload pics anywhere there's wireless internet access!! There is one by Nikon and two Kodak ones (just like my existing camera, except these are 7MP resolution instead of only 5MP.) Think it's time for a new camera...hmmm.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

You know...I have Wi-Fi on my camera but do you think I've read the instruction manual to figure out how to use it...hmmm is right. May have to jump on that bandwagon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home