ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Almost Wordless Wednesday

" My name is Dante. I will eat your soul"

" Are you making fun of my neck there, Cupcake?"

"I know. They missed a spot"



"Dude if you buy that Serta, I am so going to go @$%&**!! on you!"



"I have removable hips too"


"Umm yeah it's not what it seems...."


"One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR"


Livestock photos courtesy of NJ Sheep and Wool Festival.
Bulldog and Doxie pictures courtesy of my filthy pets.

3 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Blogger R a i n said...

LOOOL!!

Dante is super cool ;o)

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! love the captions.

 
At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL ;) You totally cracked me up with these captions!!!! Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home