ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Warning: Cuteness Overload Ahead

Hold on to your ovaries ladies....I cannot get over the tiny little size. Aren't these precious? I think I need to go sit in a very crowded restaurant or Chucky Cheese because the hormones need to go into check.

Pattern: Saartje booties
Source: free online herewww.saartjeknits.nl/
Yarn: Classic Elite Royal Bamboo
Started: 11/26/07
Finished: 11/30/07
Recipient: My friend Ruth's, kidling Andrew
And for other news, I am happy to report the slobbery, snoring beastie is back to his good old self.
You are under my spell. You are getting sleepy, sleepy...


Lookie! Chew toys are good things.
I won't ever put it in my mouth the right way so mommy can take a picture. Heeheheeh.

Can I come sit next to you Mom?

See I'm allllllll better. Mommy sez you were sending me happy thoughts for my boo-boo. You know what I say to that? Sllllllllllllllurrrrrrp! That was one of my slobbery cyber kisses! Mommy and Daddy say thank you too!
In other news I watched Part III of Tin Man on the Sci-Fi channel tonight. Lerve! Lerve! It was just an incredible ending. I really wasn't expecting it. I highly recommend it and I am not much of a boob tube person. Set your TIVOs. Part 1, 2, and 3 are airing in their entirety this Sunday.

5 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the phrase "Hold onto your ovaries, ladies." Too funny :)

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Love the booties!!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

oooooh cuteness!

glad your baby is doing better and back to himself! :)

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Yay for happy healthy bullies! :)

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Bea said...

He's so cute! You could always make tiny(ish) shoes for the doggies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home