ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Ahhh Fridays

Hmm knitting progress huh? Progress, progress, well I'm fresh out of that so let me cleverly distract you with pictures of the dogs and "Hubs".
We have an instant replay of the Heisman Trophy with a smaller doxie stand-in football this time..He can get more yardage with this one.... (and no, he's not running with my purse..it just looks that way).
I can't even explain what kind of week it's been at work.
I will say that I will be doing this.....

Some of this.... And likely, some of that...
By the way, that's Cartman's new "Bark-a-Lounger" as the "Hubs" calls it. Basically, it's a 1 and a half man couch with the legs sawed off. Think he likes it?
Well Annie, does already have a heated cat bed for her old bones....can't say my filthy pets aren't spoiled....errr I mean loved.
Progress tomorow.. I promise *knitters honor*.

4 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Such cute puppies you have! I love the bark-a-lounger. We have a giant bean-bag that our bullies love.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Cute pictures!! Have a great weekend!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Sharon - I can't find your email address to respond to your comment re: my tilted duster.

Too late - I already ripped it. Felt good too. I used superwash wool, so I am unsure how well it would have blocked out.

We won't ever know...

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

I hear you sister! dang it's been a week! Looks like Cartman loves his Bark-a-lounger!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home