ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Blah

Sorry for the sporadic posting folks, but I just felt so tired and disconnected this past week. My sinuses are in an uproar with the change in weather and my head was pounding earlier today. I hope I'll be more alive tomorrow.
I have been knitting and, in fact, I am finished with the back of the Urban Aran Cardigan. Now on to the fronts. Sorry for the blurry pictures, but I'm so meh today that I couldn't be bothered with the ligthbox either. I must say it's showing up brighter than the color really is in natural light.

I think it's time for a glass of wine and a nap. Have a good next week everyone. Sorry for being so blah today. I'll be back to myself as soon as my sinuses stop being so pissed off with the weather changes. :-)

5 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon =)

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Bea said...

It looks good. I hope your feeling less blah soon!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

I hope you feel better soon.

The knitting is beautiful even if it is blurry! :)

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Thea said...

feel better soon - am sure the wine was a big help. And the urban aran looks great - I'm a fan of the orange!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hope you get better soon. I've just jumped off the sick wagon.

Can't wait to see the finished sweater - it is really looking good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home