ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

So here's one last Christmas FO, the husbo's ski hat because gosh forbid I knit him a sweater or socks. This is what I am reduced to as a gift knitter for the husband.
Hello. I am hardcore
Pattern: My own
Yarn: 1 skein Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in Dark Blue
Needles: Size 5 DPNs
Started: December 21, 2007
Finished: December 23, 2007
Recipient: He who does not wear sweaters and therefore excludes me to knit him hats only. Bah hum bug.
aka: "The Pants".


Merry Christmas Everyone!

3 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

Maybe the hat will convince him he *needs* a sweater! :) Merry Christmas!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Milly said...

Hi, like the hat.
Just found your blog and wanted to say hi from me and my bully, Rosie.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

the hat looks great! Who doesn't wear sweaters? geesh LOL :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home