ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This pattern ROCKS!

This pattern is so quick and easy. I mean just about everyone's mother's, sister's, husband's, brother's, wife twice removed has done this pattern right? I still don't tire of a quick gift such as this. This is Fetching Part Deux. The first pair I made last year for my SIL.
Hello we are wicked hardcore.

Pattern: Fetching by Cheryl Niamath
Source: Knitty Summer 2006 (free pattern)
Yarn: 1 ball of Elsabeth Lavold Baby Llama in Lipstick Red
Needles: Size 6 DPNs
Started: 12/14/07
Finished: 12/19/07
Mods: None. I could have done these in one day if I wasn't milking the project between working late and holiday stuff.
Recepient: My dear MIL to match her new coat.
I must say I dig this Baby Llama yarn. I am sure I will find something else to make with it. Hell, look at the size of my Ravelry queue. *Hangs head in shame*

And I was kind of a naughty blogger about something else too. See this cutie in the blue Simple Knitted Bodice below? This is my dear, previously non-sweater-wearing, SIL. Um this was kind of sort of finished in February. Ummm yeah. *ducks under desk*
Hello. I am "sawcey".

And she dutifully did the "bell arms" shot for me. Heck, she's allowing me to plaster her on my blog. She's a good sport, no?


Pattern: Simple Knitted Bodice by Stephanie Japel of Glampyre Knits
Yarn: 9 hanks of Wool yarn from Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Started: January 2007
Finished: February 2007
Recipient: my rockin' sister-in-law, Tammy

Supa-staaaaaar!

5 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

you've had that done since FEBRUARY and are just now posting about! man I flaunt my FO's the minute they are done and one such as nice as that!

Your Fetching looks great!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Your fingerless mitts and the sweater both look really great!

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Thea said...

she's looking pretty happy with her new sweater, and I'm becoming a fingerless mitt fan myself - the fetchings are a perfect quickie!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Wow you are a very non-selfish knitter girl!

both FOs look great.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

The sweater looks great! I've been thinking about that one myself. And fetching? Pure genius. No doubt. Yours are lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home