ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I guess I've changed my taste in men.....

....to short, toothless, and bald. I'm in love.
It's a blurry phone picture, but it's all I have right now being in NJ and he is in IA. So how do you like my new man? He's not much of a morning person just like his Mama, which cracks me up. We'll give that to him. It's much brighter and cooler than it was all toasty baking in the oven.
This kind of cuteness should be entirely illegal.

4 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

LOL What a cutie!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Mira said...

awwwww soo cuute! I want to hold him! and congrats in finishing the christening gown on time!

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Oh my, you've got a heart breaker there. Be careful! Such a cutie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home