ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's a small world afterall...IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTERALL....

I do have an excuse for the sporadic posting on this blog folks. I've been running around getting things together for vacation! Yeah! (cause most of my friends think I need one about now). I'll be back on Tuesday and I will have FOs to report. I'll give you a hint where I'm going....
ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHH MATEY.
WITH ANY LUCK I'LL MEET THIS GUY......WHERE'S ME RUM?
I'm going to the Pirate and Princess party with my SIL and MIL. My SIL'S, Tammy, birthday is Friday. Wish her happy birthday folks over at Kubus Krafts (see bloglines).
See you next week.
KNITBALLS OUT.

6 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger monkeybusiness said...

I have those ears too! I actually have a season pass to Disneyland - my family lives down in the L.A. area - and I go several times a year. I hope you have a good time on vacation! I love me some Johnny Depp...

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Kasia said...

Love those ears! Hmm, who doesn't like Johnny Depp? ;) Anyhow, have a glorious party and all the best to your SIL! Party like a pirate until you drop!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

Have fun!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Have a great time! If you run into THAT GUY, you better let me know. I'll be on the next flight. Yum, Johnny Depp...

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Lucky you! Hope you had a blast! :)

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Thea said...

hope you had a great time - the hat's sweet, but I'm afraid That Guy was in LA for the awards show.... ah well, maybe he'll swing by NJ on his way back to Paris? probably.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home