ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Hmm what can it be?

I know my posting has been sparse. All I can do is blame that on work and my cold that I can't seem to shake. Out of frustration, I am participating in Robin's Cast-On Fridays tradition because it made me feel better to play with some new yarn being I'm almost done knitting the sleeves of the Urban Aran. Can anyone guess what it is? (Hint: It's not in my Ravelry Queue so no luck there). P.S. I need help for the Urban Aran. Is there anywhere I can send in the yarn to get the zipper dyed to match???
Oh and not for anything, but some political cartoons crack me up. This picture had me on the floor because, if you've been watching the primaries, all of the focus seems to be on the two democratic party hopefuls. Mind you, this has nothing to do tauting my political position, but I couldn't resist this from http://www.icanhascheezburger.com/. Normally, it's cats and dogs with captions and then this one showed up.

Happy Friday!

4 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

no idea on the zipper but if you find one let me know!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Thea said...

On the zipper front, YKK makes a color card that has about every color in the rainbow - Here's a link to a page with their color cards --

http://www.zipperstop.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/ykkconcealedzips.htm

they make pretty much any size in the world, so they should make what you need! Good luck.

On the pink? No idea, but gorgeous color.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Robin said...

LOL - I started a tradition now? That's hilarious!

Hmm, on the pink - something garter stitch - Juliet maybe?

That Cheezburger cartoon is really funny! I love the look on Obama's face and how the caption captures it perfectly in LOLCats style!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Kasia said...

NO idea what it is, but it looks nice and even! Now I'm curious :D I love icanhascheezburger.com, their cartoons are always so hilarious! Sorry for the recent silence, but I was in Prague (yes pictures are on my blog :P)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home