ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Friday, October 03, 2008

I have the BEST Sister-in-Law....EVER

Because what other SIL would fill my need for rugged pirates, but a fellow enabler? Hmmm? See that faint glow there?
Tammy made me my very own pumpkin pirate! And guess what? That is not an actually pumpkin. It's one of those plastic ones so I get to have my pumpkin pirate every year!

Thanks Tammy! I LERVE him. I shall call him Jack....Captain....Cap'n Jack Sparrow

Savvy?

5 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Very very cool.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger KubusKrafts said...

You are very welcome, matey! I'm honored to have blog post. Glad you enjoy him and get to enjoy him for many years to come, that is if he just doesn't sit out all year 'round. I could make a case that he adds a nice warm glow to the office....a night light perhaps?

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Awesome pumpkin! That is a work of art!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

there are fake pumpkins you can carve? really? I had no idea! Very cool!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Aarggh, ye have a mighty fine SIL! That is such a cool pumpkin. So sorry I missed saying bye-bye to you on Saturday. I got sucked into the button lady's booth and blew a wad of cash on vintage buttons. It was wonderful getting to hang out for a little while. I will see you at Rhinebeck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home