ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Friday, February 29, 2008

YO HO, YO HO, A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME!

And we're back from a week of character stalking, pin pimping, and pirate hunting. I must say it was a fantastic vacation. It went very well with the exception of two details....my mother-in-law came home with the nastiest case of bronchitis and my camera was stolen. I know. I know. I can't believe it either. In the seconds between leaving the gates walking to the turnstiles, a couple of pin trades, and gone. I hope it busts the second they try to use it. Karma baby...let it be known to the person who did this...Karma, she is a cruel mistress and no one can hide from the wrath.

Once I got over that utter disappointment and despair of losing my pictures (the camera can be replaced), we moved on. My SIL and MIL had a camera and video camera between them although I took some fabulous shots and video myself that I will never see again. It's material though so the memory is forever engraved in my mind. I am sad that I am unable to share with you those pictures that I took.


On to the good stuff..............

So I did a little pirate hunting. Did you think I would disappoint you??? Never! Lookie what I found.


Jealous yet? No? Ok how bout another?


And without a single drop of Rum.


Of course, we found other pirates as well.

And characters of all kinds. (the one in the ears, of course. Ahem).

We had a very, very magical thing happen to us on Saturday. Do any of you know about the Year of a Million Dreams? Well let's just say we were at the right place at the right time. I will share more later. My SIL, Tammy and I will co-author and recap the whole experience. A feel the birthday girl should give you the rundown. A certain person, we shall call him "the Magic Maker" will be sent the link to that post so that he can see what magic he brought to three girls acting like kids from New Jersey and how it impacted the overall vacation experience.

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE PIRATES?
(esp of the Capt. Jack Sparrow variety)

I also have 2 FOs to show you and some recently acquired yarn pr0n. I figured the pirate pr0n will pacify you for now.

4 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

It looks like you had so much fun!

a curse on whoever stole your camera! My favorite is something incurable that itches!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Thea said...

DID YOU GET TO SLEEP IN THE CASTLE??????

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Kasia said...

This party looks like tons of fun! Gosh, girl, he really looks like Jack Sparrow! Love the pictures!

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Did you get to overnight in Cinderella's castle???? We were just hoping for that when we were there in December. That or fast passes for our entire trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home