ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

FO- Unshaped Shrug

My sister-in-law's birthday was February 22nd so I couldn't blog about this project until we got back from Disney. Didn't want to have any spoilers you know. So this is the Unshaped Shrug pattern by Just Call Me Ruby. Tammy has these really cute tops, some of them quite strappy, that we made work-appropriate by throwing on the shrug over top. Here she is in the obligatory headless shot.

The specs:
Pattern: Unshaped Shrug by Just Call Me Ruby
Yarn: Laines du Nord Softlight in chocolate brown
Needles: Size 11 needles
Mods: None. Easy as pie.
I have to tell you I was so flattered when the designer of the pattern favorited my Ravelry photo. What a compliment especially when it came from the designer.
Ok so I'm off to go and chomp on a yummy St. Patrick's Day cupcake made lovingly by our awesome neighbor. Nighty-nite!

3 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Kasia said...

It's a lovely shrug!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I'm not surprised it is a fav - it is so freaking nice!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Robin said...

That turned out really great! I'm going to have to go check out that pattern. Ruby is a total sweetie, and I've been wanting to make one of her designs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home