ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

What I did on my day off from work......

"What I did on my day off"
By Sharon "Holy Knitballs!"

New deck- $1000
New manor stone wall - $500

New Hibiscus for the patio - $15

Walking away from your home office to do a little of this...
*pay no mind to the severely curling edge there*
PRICELESS!!!
*for everything else there's a frontal lobotomy and a red wine chaser*

OH AND MY UBER HISBISCUS ON STERIODS- Isn't it purdy?

Oh right, you just come here for the knitting right? Silly me. Of course, I have knitting kids, no worries. Check out the new digs. Sandra Knitting magazine "Waistcoat in Lime" with some Gedifra Tiago 50/50 silk and viscose. Little blue flecks. Very nice.
I'm on a mission to finish up knits languishing in hell like oh that darned Doctor Bag from Knit2Tog. I can't bring myself to sew. My friend. Kelley, who also knit this, is going to kill me if I don't work on it at some point.

2 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

the hibiscus is gorgeous and that top is lovely. here here to making time for yourself! :)

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

I'm all about that! Thanks for your comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home