ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You know you need a vacation when you can't put a cohesive sentence together

...Or cuss out the stapler on your desk because you know it knows better and shouldn't be dropping the ball not having an adequate amount of staples. You consider putting it on performance evaluation for it's lack of initiative to load itself. Or when your so tired your ability to speak like an educated professional makes you sound more like teacher from Charlie Brown.

Vacation is calling. Yes folks, by this time tomorrow I will back in my favorite place, Miltown Malbay. Trust me, I'll have a Guinness for all of you.

I'll be back on the 25th, hopefully with a new finished object. Check the top of my Ravelry queue if your curious. I hope to be refreshed when I come back and maybe, just maybe, those brain cells will start firing again without the aid of caffeine.

Oh and yes, there will be yarn. You can bet your fattest DPNs on that. Hopefully, I can get back to regular blogging when I get back too. Lofty ambitions....I have them.

Knitballs OUT.

5 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Have fun!!

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Ah, I remember a portion of curried chips at a music festival in Miltown Malbay. They've never been beaten. Might not be to your taste, or mine even, but you can be sure there had been some Guinness involved.

Enjoy!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Have a great time!!

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

So jealous!! Have a great trip!!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Kasia said...

Have a lot of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home