ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

How low can I sink?

When it takes a television on your elliptical bike tuned to the Food Network and sock knitting to get me to the gym, you know I have fallen way off the weight loss bandwagon.
How pitiful am I?
If you will excuse me, I'm going to go drown my pity in my Pomegranate Chocolate Chip ice cream. I'll save a scoop for ya.
It was a fantastic 4 days off, but more details on that tomorrow. The camera batteries are d.e.a.d. Oh and in sad knitting news, my Wallis top had to be frogged. Why you ask? I apparently can't follow directions and started knitting with the largest needle first instead of the smallest. Gah! I'll get back to it in a bit. Right now, I'm still fixated on wool in July. That's how I roll. I like to live on the edge.

3 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Hey! I say whatever gets you moving is good. At least you ARE doing something!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Kim said...

At least you're exercising! My increasingly flabby ass is parked on the sofa with the TV tuned to Food Network and sock knitting going on. Good times.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Robin said...

I had fallen off the wagon as well, until now I tried watching movies on the treadmill. It kept me going for 50 minutes yesterday, almost a record!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home