ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

*Tap* *Tap* Is this thing on?

*looks around* We interrupt the uncomfortable silence on this blog for the last week to give you a quick peek at Miss February. She is blocking now and prepping for her modeled debut tomorrow.
I am quite pleased with her quick transformation hence the lack of activity on this blog. I couldn't put her down I enjoyed the pattern and yarn so much...and there may be a touch of carpal tunnel from the speed-knitting sessions.
My SIL has graciously agreed to help me out with a photo shoot tomorrow since we like doing the artsy fartsy photos and my husband hasn't an ounce of patience for taking and re-taking pictures. I just had to be satisfied with the arbitrary flat-on-the-deck photo of me snapping from above it for tonight since I quickly ran out of light for anything more than that.
Don't move that dial!

3 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Fabulous! I can't believe how quickly you finished it. So are you planning another?

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Cute! Can't wait to see the modeled shots!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Aww, in the far away flat shot it looks just like the familiar baby version - so cute! But it is very flattering on. Nice job.

Did you find a good online vendor for the DIK Classy? It looks yummy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home