ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sharkbait Ooh Ha Ha

So my SIL and I gave me a new nickname tonight based on my latest and greatest drama. Let's just say it kind of bites being a mid-sized fish surrounded by the large, surfer-eating fish. I shall now call myself "Sharkbait". Oooh Ha Ha.
(All photos courtesy of Top Images)
So there are times I feel like this. Note, I am one of the wee fish and not the shark.
I am "Sharkbait". (Oooh Ha Ha)
But I more or less feel like this today... Must.go.to.light.pretty light. must.go.see.the.light......
light.so.pretty.
Oh crud.

3 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Kim said...

I feel like the Mom in Poltergeist. Don't know whether you should go toward the light or away from the light.
Your nickname makes me want to watch Jaws. I love that movie.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger KubusKrafts said...

MMM, Chummy....

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Bea said...

uh oh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home