ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ravelympics- Day 6 progress

I'm not dead. I'm still just plugging along over here on Silver Belle. The peplum is now finished so I am on to the sleeves and body. I had a little setback last night when I realized I had to drop down a cable that I crossed the wrong way 6 repeats down. I was none to happy about that, but it's fixed now.

Back to working and later tonight, more marathon knitting sessions. My wrists are going to be so cut by the time this is over that I could snap a man's neck with a flick of my wrist. LOL.

4 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Kim said...

That is so f-ing gorgeous! Those cables are amazing!!!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Robin said...

WOW!!! That looks FABULOUS!!! I envy your ability to fix a cable several rows down - I've never been successfully able to do it and I always end up ripping back.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Holy cow, that's lovely. Excellent color, too!!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Wow. Beautiful so far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home