ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

USA Men's Swim Relay takes the GOLD!

Doing victory dance around room.
It upsets me when teams talk smack about each other. There is a fine line between friendly banter and smack-talk. I think it's unsportsman-like conduct. With that being said, the karma bus just visited smack-talk town and mowed down the villagers. So now the next decision is on the words that now have to be eaten...scrambled or sunny-side up? Just sayin.
Congratulations to all of the teams and athletes today. It was awesome to watch all of the events today.

4 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I turned the television off at 11:00 last night and MISSED that! Seeing the clips this morning on the Today Show, and reading about that race? Wow. Something like four of those teams came in under the previous world record time, too. Just wow--and that final split? Lezak was amazing!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

OMG, I am so happy I stayed up and watched this last night. I was jumping up and cheering when I saw Lezak pump his fist in the air, and then of course I got all teary because I was so happy for them. I agree with you about the smack talk, and it just makes me all the more proud that Team USA served France a big glass of shut-up juice!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I'm regretting staying up late to watch last night, but it was SO GOOD!

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Milly said...

I agree with you, all that trash talking is against the spirit of the games. I was screaming my head off when we won that one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home