ImageChef Custom Images

'Cause sometimes I even surprise the knit out of myself.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Unbelievable

Friends, again we witnessed history tonight. I am blown away. I was knitting faster. Screaming at the TV.
And multiple victory dances of epic proportions ensued.
Pride.
Tears on my side of the TV screen.
I am inspired.
Go Team USA!
Congratulations Michael Phelps for being the most decorated Olympian in history.
There were no loss of happy tears here either the other night.
And how I am doing with my Olympic foray? Sleeve one down and the right side of the yoke has been cast on. One sleeve and right yoke to go.
Sorry for the blog neglect. I have to give this all of my attention in between long hours I work.

6 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Blogger Ann said...

As a former professional swimmer I would like to say that Phelps is just amazing!!! Congrats US!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Yay, Phelps and Yay Sharon! Can't wait to see the finished sweater. Me? Goo thing I didn't sign up for the Ravelympics because I don't think I've knit a stitch since the opening ceremony.

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Yeah! When I heard about the results on our national news (in Ireland) I just KNEW you'd be SOOOOO excited. I was happier for you than for the man himself. Yay Michael. Looking forward to seeing your own knitterly triumph...

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

It's been pretty crazy, hasn't it! Loved the countdown video by the way. Good luck the rest of the way. It's looking great so far!!

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

wow! despite all the olympic stuff you're moving right along!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I can't even believe you still have time to blog at all!! Go Sharon, Go Sharon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home